"Can the daughter of an Illinois turkey farmer find happiness as a Playboy Bunny in San Francisco? ""Definitely,"" says January Playmate Leslie Bianchini, who is precisely that. ""Even though we left the farm and moved t"
Starring Leslie Bianchini
More Related Galleries:
- You’re all tied up with Amateur Ariel Ryan, a hairstylist from San Francisco, California. She’s petite – 5’3”
- When you walk into Caffé Trieste, it’s easy to forget that this is 1987. Tucked away on a narrow little street in San Francisco’s
- The impression you get is that Liz Stewart can take care of herself. She’s a city girl, born in San Francisco and raised in Los Angeles.
- To the bird watchers of San Francisco, Jennifer Liano is that rara avis: a native. Born to royalty (her grandfather was an Italian count),
- Leisa Sheridan is trying to tell her life story, but there’s a problem — and he’s making a lot of noise. Montana, a six-month-old Moluccan
- TRIPLE TREAT equal parts of schoolgirl, bunny and editorial assistant makes Sharon Rogers a happy blend of Playmate Being an old hand
- What we have here are pictures of The Tubes, the rock shock group from San Francisco. Times have changed. You never saw candid photos like
- As far as October Playmate Jill De Vries is concerned, big cities are strictly for the birds. A country girl born and raised in the
- Readers of our August pictorial Bunnies of 1970 could have predicted that the step from cottontail to Playmate was in the cards for Cynthia
- Our memorable Bunny Playmate is still the pride of New Jersey. When Helena first made our acquaintance she had just lost out on a wig