"""Can you sing? Can you dance? Can you hot-cha-cha?"" asks the Hollywood producer in a vintage comedy routine. We can’t vouch for the hot-cha-cha, but when it comes to song and dance, February Playmate Cyndi Wood certa"
Starring Cyndi Wood
More Related Galleries:
- When Cyndi Wood posed for Playboy test photos with Pompeo Posar, she had no idea she’d become Playmate of the Year in less than two years.
- Face it, you’ve fantasized about settling down with a Playmate. What would it be like to wake up next to her five, ten or even 20 years
- "Goal-oriented Alison moved to the West Coast to try her hand at stage and screen. ""I want to entertain,"" she
- The genetic mysteries that have produces our Playmates have often been similarly at work among their siblings. To celebrate that fact,
- One from the Playboy vault: A never-before-seen pictorial featuring classic Playmates with vintage bikes, shot in 1984 from Playboy
- GOING HOME our May Playmate Terri Kimball rejoins her family for a week on Cape Cod When our Playmate, Terri Kimball, recently
- If you’ve been reading Playboy regularly like a good fellow, then you already know Lisa Sohm. In February, she appeared in our Playmate
- GOLDEN GIRL a luscious California lass becomes our valentine Playmate The best antidote we know for February’s wintry blues is a lot
- "Deborah Nicolle Johnson is moving along the sidewalks of New York, singing, ""Oooh wah, oooh wah, bebop ditty / Talkin’
- SUMMERTIME IDYL July Playmate Carrie Enwright is an unspoiled, happy homebody While it may not necessarily be true, as the song says,