Have you ever had to make up your mind between sisters? And late at night, when you’re alone, do you wonder if they’re talking about you? Have we got some girls for you! From April 1978.
Starring Pamela Zinszer
More Related Galleries:
- THE BAR I work at, the Bar in Lincoln, Nebraska, is considered the place you make your last stop of the night. So by the time people get
- Those of you with eagle eyes and elephant memories will recognize Pamela Jean Bryant as one of the coeds featured in our September 1977
- "Kelly Monaco sent us her photos on a lark, but we took the future Miss April 1997 very seriously. What was going through this pretty
- "SWEET SUE Miss April is one of the small wonders of the modern world For those who maintain that it’s the little things in life
- "Instant gratification is high on Amanda’s list of turn-ons. ""When I want something, I want it now,"" she says.
- "Shandie is into men who take charge of any situation and can make her laugh. Sexy black clothes and lots of smoky eyeliner are de
- "Erica can tell within seconds of meeting a man whether or not they’re going to click. ""I’m very picky and I won’t waste
- Many gorgeous women move from Midwest to Hollywood with dreams of becoming a model or an actress. However, none of them except our newest
- "This week’s Cyber Girl, Jaime Rucker, has some good advice for guys who want to get to know her, or any other girl for that matter.
- "When talking to this week’s Cyber Girl, Roxanne Galia, it didn’t take us long to figure out that you can take the girl out of Texas