"Kimberly McArthur answered the phone in her hotel room at a ridiculously early hour. Before we could ask if she had time for an interview, she was off and running. ""Hey,"" she said, ""have you read Woody Allen’s Side E"
Starring Kimberly McArthur
More Related Galleries:
- Mary is a gas and bond underwritter-in-training who cooks, reads and runs on the side from Playboy
- If you’ve been reading Playboy regularly like a good fellow, then you already know Lisa Sohm. In February, she appeared in our Playmate
- After a nationwide search, 12 girls (two of whom dropped out early) were chosen to room together and compete for the title of Miss July
- Four years of flirting and they finally wind up in a hotel room together. Who’s gonna know? Yeah, right. From November 1997 from
- The American economy is in a very un-sexy state, causing many to put their lavish summer travel plans on hold. Go ahead and cancel your
- "Tasha, who likes bad boys with a soft side, gets her personal motto from rockers Huey Lewis and the News: ""We’re not here
- """Just a trim, please. A little off the top, and leave the sides full."" ""OK,"" says the
- Sight-to-see Cyber Girl Jia Lynn takes you along on her vacation. The main attraction is right in your hotel room from Playboy
- AMBITIONS: I’d like to be an actress. TURN-ONS: Sports cars, exciting clothes. TURNOFFS: Impoliteness, bad dressers, self-admiration.
- "Think your school library is boring? Transfer to Mizzou, where babes like Lauren Albrecht hang out in the stacks. ""All of