MEMBER OF THE WEDDING photographer Bill Figge went out to cover a middle-aisling, wound up uncovering our November Playmate among the bridesmaids The shootings of weddings and graduations, bar mitzvahs, et al.,
Starring Lisa Baker
More Related Galleries:
- A visit with a Playmate too shy to become a star. It may be difficult to believe, but the girl pictured so personally here is extremely shy.
- Lilex is a professional wedding photographer and photo editor, though she hopes to one day do more with her documenting skills from Playboy
- Most of our Playmates have never modeled professionally before our photographers shoot them, so the expertise is usually on the other side
- Lisa Boyle was born August 6, 1968 in Chicago. After graduation from Hugh Hefner’s alma mater, Steinmetz High, Lisa moved to Los Angeles
- For astute Cyber Club members, Kaelie Hart might look familiar. You see, she’s the first Cyber Girl whose mother was a Playmate of the Year.
- If there is any short cut a girl can take to becoming a Playmate, it’s joining a wedding party for which the bridal pictures are shot by
- WELL-DEVELOPED PROPERTY Miss January’s own topography is a real estate broker’s dream This being the month when resolutions are made,
- "When we photographed Karen Velez in Tahiti for her 1985 Playmate of the Year pictorial we found out that she says what she means and,
- "When Tina auditioned for Playboy’s October 1988 Girls of the Southwest Conference pictorial, she let the photographer know that she
- EVE We won’t attempt to tell you all about Eve. We’ll mention only that she is a model selected as this month’s Playmate and that all of