"When Dorothy Mays was 19, she was all set to be married, but the bridegroom failed to show up at the altar. ""I was too young,"" she says in retrospect, ""but I was crazy about him."" In our book, it’s the guy who must h"
Starring Dorothy Mays
More Related Galleries:
- We’re always looking for new ways to find gorgeous models, so when the Rick’ Lake Show asked Playboy.com to come on the show and choose a
- "Gina Grotjohn has a funny way of looking at life. Her favorite book is Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus and the picture show
- "What kind of guy it will take to ""start Misty’s engine""? ""Horsepower!"" she said and
- Playboy Plus is on set with Amy Guy to shoot her exclusive pictorial. Get to know more about Amy Guy by watching our behind the scenes
- Chosen from a selection of 12 terrific gatefold girls, Dorothy Stratten was the first Playmate of the Year of the ’80s. An aspiring actress
- Hot, hot, hot! Watch as we ratchet up the heat with some extremely sexy and steamy uncensored photos in Special Editions Xtreme from Playboy
- At first glance, Cidney comes off as a serious girl: She’s a graduate student studying broadcast journalism, is a trained opera singer and
- When planning a wedding, the adage goes that it’s best for guys to show up and shut up. But for a guy involved in a wedding organized by
- Guys love positive reinforcement in the sack — when a man hears a woman moaning up a storm, he knows he’s hitting all the right notes.
- "What kind of guy does it take to turn the head of this determined dazzler? Well, basically, a guy who shows interest but still looks