"In 1990, Idaho beauty Reneé Tenison was our Queen of Hearts. ""The very first time I say Playboy,"" said Reneé in 1990, ""I thought, if I ever had a chance like that, I’d do it in a heartbeat."" Her $100,000 prize money"
Starring Reneé Tenison
More Related Galleries:
- How many times have you sat down in a cafe and thought to yourself, That woman with the dazzling smile who’s filling my coffee cup is an
- "Pam Stein has a thing about contests; she entered her first beauty pageant at 12. She has won more than 60 trophies and 15 crowns in
- AMBITIONS: I’d like to be an actress. TURN-ONS: Sports cars, exciting clothes. TURNOFFS: Impoliteness, bad dressers, self-admiration.
- Pam Anderson shows us why she’s still America’s greatest glamour queen and shares her thoughts on her men, her health and why she may not
- "Last year had its bad news and good news for Reneé Tenison. First came the downer: Just before she was to appear in the 1988
- It takes a lot of woman to be larger than life—but that’s Miss February 1990 Pamela Anderson. Bewtiching on Baywatch and a
- Just when you thought tax season was over, we are still paying out arrears for your enjoyment. We have another beautiful collection of
- A free-spirited queen of the fashion world blends the beautiful and the bizarre in a one-woman back-to-nature movement. From January 1971
- As a small-town girl in Sawyer, Michigan, Karen McDougal was a tomboy until a late-teens growth spurt turned her into a beauty queen. Now
- Playmate Deanna Brooks was born in Nevada and moved to Idaho, Utah, New Mexico and Washington, DC before settling in California. She’s