It’s not that Miami Bunny Carol Vitale isn’t keeping her options open. After all, she did take a leave of absence from her Playboy duties last summer to sing at a friend’s night club in Glens Falls, New York.
Starring Carol Vitale
More Related Galleries:
- Twenty-two years after her appearance as a Playmate, Carol Vitale still put on quite a show. Her cable access program, The Carol Vitale
- "Dear Playboy, I’m a Texan who found her way to L.A.’s Occidental College, where I study English and talk
- Our memorable Bunny Playmate is still the pride of New Jersey. When Helena first made our acquaintance she had just lost out on a wig
- A pictorial tribute to the land of cotton’s Playboy Club Bunnies, from August 1966 from Playboy
- There must be something in Miami’s water. Voluptuous Special Editions favorite Angela Taylor becomes the third sexy model to have her own
- BUNNY HUG silver-blonde Jan Roberts cottons to the bunny business at Chicago’s Playboy club In the two-plus years since the first
- """Because I wear the ears and pin on the tail five nights a week, I truly live the Playboy lifestyle,"" says
- "We’re sure you remember Lindsey from Playboy’s November 2007 cover and ""The Bunnies are Back"" pictorial.
- I am well educated, I am a feminist and I don’t act or sing, so what am I doing posing nude for Playboy? Well, I suppose that the reason is
- When you walk into Caffé Trieste, it’s easy to forget that this is 1987. Tucked away on a narrow little street in San Francisco’s