Thank God she’s a country girl. Hope Olson is at home in the wilderness. Her favorite movie is Jeremiah Johnson. She liked the scenery and the silence. At times, she entertains the idea that someday there will be a m
Starring Hope Olson
More Related Galleries:
- "Although Amanda has traveled abroad, she enjoys keeping things local by entertaining her friends at home, cooking them themed meals.
- Patti McGuire, our adventurer of the year, talks Playmate Hope Olson and Bunny Cindy Russell into submitting their beautiful bodies to the
- If 1999 was the Year of the Rabbit, 2000 was the Year of the Playmate. It seems that every time we turned on the television, flipped through
- You don’t need psychic powers to surmise that a girl with the offbeat name of Echo has parents who were products of the Sixties. But Echo
- """I love the big city,"" says club promoter Shelly, ""but I’m a country girl at heart.""
- As far as October Playmate Jill De Vries is concerned, big cities are strictly for the birds. A country girl born and raised in the
- "Deborah Nicolle Johnson is moving along the sidewalks of New York, singing, ""Oooh wah, oooh wah, bebop ditty / Talkin’
- What’s a nice girl like Linda Lovelace doing in a dirty movie likeDeep Throat? One guess. From April 1973 from Playboy
- "Not that she’s lazy, you understand, far from it; but Sandy Johnson loves her life on the beach because the mood is easy and relaxed.
- COCKTAIL WAITRESS ON THE SUNSET STRIP in Hollywood even the girls who wait tables are beautiful It is news to nobody that Hollywood is